Pitch@Palace Australia 2.0 has a broad technology theme, seeking Entrepreneurs that have identified opportunities in the following areas:
- Biotech and Medical Technology
- Consumer Technology and Internet of Things
- Cyber Security
- Data Management and Analytics
- Educational Technology
- Energy, Environmental and Renewables Technologies
- Fitness Tech
- Health and Wellbeing Tech
- Industrial Technology
- Materials, Substances and By-products
- Media, Communications and Entertainment Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
- Smart Cities
What's in it for me?
- Pitch@Palace gives Entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet the people who can help make their business dreams become a reality.
- Pitch@Palace Australia offers Entrepreneurs the chance to get their business idea in front of a Global Audience of influencers who help catapult their business to the next level. It connects Entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses with potential supporters, including CEOs, influencers, angels, mentors, and business partners.
- At Pitch@Palace On Tour and Boot Camp events provide Entrepreneurs with the opportunity to hear from leading industry experts and Pitch@Palace Alumni, as well as receiving support and mentoring from ‘Elevators’ to perfect their Pitch..
- Pitch@Palace Australia provides a platform to showcase Australia-based Entrepreneurs, connecting them to local and international networks with the objective of amplifying their businesses.
- Pitch@Palace Australia aims to develop links between Australian Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurs around the world.