Watch this space for 2018 application dates
What's in it for me?
- Pitch@Palace Australia offers you an opportunity to get your business idea in front of a global audience of influencers who can assist progressing it to the next level.
- It provides you the opportunity to network with the people who can help develop your business.
- At Boot Camp Entrepreneurs receive support and mentoring from ‘Elevators’ to perfect their Pitch.The event also includes talks from inspiring industry experts.
- Pitch@Palace Australia connects Entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses with potential supporters, including CEOs, influencers, angels, mentors, and business partners.
- It provides a platform to showcase Australian based Entrepreneurs, connecting them to local and international networks with the objective of amplifying their businesses.
- Pitch@Palace Australia aims to develop links between Australian Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurs around the world.
Information for Applicants
- Pitch@Palace Australia welcomes applications across a broad range of Technology-related categories, including entrepreneurs from or connected to Australia. Start Ups at all stages are encouraged to apply, from "An Idea on Paper" through to commercialised Enterprises.
- As part of Pitch@Palace Global, Pitch@Palace Australia aims to develop links between Australian Entrepreneurs and UK Entrepreneurs. With the emphasis on expanding internationally and forming links with the UK being desirable.
- Applications should be made through the Apply section of the Pitch@Palace Australia website.
- Applications will be evaluated by a panel of Pitch@Palace judges with expertise across a wide range of sectors. The top 12 Applicants will be selected to Pitch at Pitch@Palace Australia at on 28 September 2017, and will also have the opportunity to be coached by mentors who are leading investors, business executives and influencers in their respective fields and network with potential supporters for their businesses. Up to two representatives from each Enterprise may participate in the event.
- At the event the Pitches will be judged by a panel and the winner/s will be invited to Pitch at Pitch@Palace Global at St. James’s Palace in December 2017. Further information about Pitch@Palace Global can be found on the website.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an application to participate in Pitch@Palace Australia you agree with the Promoters, that you will comply with following terms and conditions:
1. You will be available to attend all of the Australian events to which you are invited.
2. You agree to participate in all media and marketing activities that the Promoters arrange on your behalf.
3. You agree that the Promoters may use your image and any sound recordings of you, whether submitted by you, taken by, or recorded on behalf of the Promoters, for promotional purposes associated with Pitch@Palace Australia.
4. Any business entity or business structure associated with your pitch has not been in operation for more than five years, as at the date of your application. This includes, but is not limited to business names, websites, patents or other intellectual property registration or protection.
5. You warrant to the Promoters that all intellectual property used by you in the pitch is the property of the pitch participants or, written authorisation has been obtained to use that intellectual property. You will fully indemnify the Promoters against any loss, damage or claim made against them, for any intellectual property infringement by you.
6. You warrant to the Promoters that you have the consent of each of the participants in your pitch to provide their personal details to the Promoters and details of your business.
7. The Promoters retain the exclusive right over all media created or submitted in relation to the event, and to the exclusive use of its name and trade marks. Any use of such media or the name and marks of Pitch@Palace Australia must first be approved, in writing, on behalf of the Promoters.
8. You will behave in a professional manner at all times and follow the reasonable directions of the Promoters in connection with the Pitch@Palace Australia events.
9. You must be at least 16 years of age to participate in Pitch@Palace Australia. Each participant under the age of 18 must have the written consent of a parent or guardian to participate. Each participant under the age of 18 must be accompanied to any event that they attend by a parent or guardian.
10. You will be responsible for all costs, including any travel costs, associated with your participation in Pitch@Palace Australia.
Other terms and conditions:
11. Each participant must be an Australian citizen or hold permanent residency status.
12. Each participant may only be associated with one application.
13. Illegible, incomplete, defamatory, inappropriate or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
14. The Judges' decision is final.
15. The Promoters do not guarantee the participation of any particular mentor, coach, judge or elevator in the event programs.
16. The Promoters reserve the right to make changes to the event program at any time, accepts no obligation either to put on any event or to include any application, and accepts no responsibility or liability for any force majeure, for example the cancellation, postponement, change of venue of the final event or the availability of mentors.
17. The Promoters will apply the National Privacy Principles to any personal information provided by you, to them.
18. Any reference to Pitch@Palace Australia or any other Pitch@Palace initiative shall be at the sole direction and in the sole discretion of the Promoters.
By submitting your application, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and you hereby confirm that all information you submit is true, current, and complete.
Pitch@Palace Australia is a collaboration between, Bond University, Macquarie University, RMIT University and University of Wollongong (the Promoters) who operate under licence from Pitch@Palace Global Limited.